About the Language Generation Center (LGC):
Language Generation Center … known as LGC, is a Multilanguage institute, and was founded for
the purpose of teaching different languages. The diverse Multilanguage courses that the center offers are German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, Greek, Bulgarian and English as well as Arabic for non-native speakers for kids, youth and adults.
All instructors are qualified and the senior instructors have a long experience in the methods of teaching. The courses are filled with rich information involving around every aspect of language and therefore students can savor the competence of the teachers, who are friendly and highly motivated to mediate the language they are teaching.
With its expanded relations, the center offers the ability to interact with multinational cultures around the world. All students with different language levels are welcome to join, whereby the center also meets the demands of foreigners wishing to learn Arabic, to approach the remarkable language in Jordan. Therefore, LGC is pleased to greet everyone on board.
LGC also welcomes medical doctors and nurses coming from our partners Aramcco in Germany (www.aramccogermany.com) to learn German language.
Dr. Renata Asali (Executive Director) is a PhD holder from the Humboldt University in Berlin in Teaching German as a Foreign Language, has a seven-year-experience in Educational Cooperation and Teaching at the Goethe Institute Jordan as well as 10 years at the University of Jordan. She is also a certified examiner for all Goethe exams as well as telc B1/B2.
Mrs. May Asali Shihabi (Management Consultant & Quality Assurance) is certified by the Goethe Institute Munich in Teaching German as a Foreign Language. She has more than 30 years of experience as an instructor and trainer at the Goethe Institute Jordan, where she was for ten years the Head of the Language Department. She is also a certified examiner for the Goethe exams.Source: “About us” page of LGC’s website, www.lgcjo.com/about-us.
# Testimonials about LGC:
- In LGC’s website: www.lgcjo.com/testimonial
- In LGC’s facebook page (like many facebook pages, which allow users to post reviews of each page and rate with stars from 1 to 5): https://www.facebook.com/LanguageGenerationCenter?fref=ts
# Contact Info:
- ِAddress: Amman – Queen Rania Al Abdullah Street – Next to Al Essra Hospital – Mufeed Abu Sheikha Complex – 3rd Floor – Offices 307-309 (You can see the location in google maps)
- Phone: 0096265330665, 00962795124448
- Email: email@example.com
- Working Hours: Sun to Thu – 10 am to 6pm
- Website: www.lgcjo.com
– Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LanguageGenerationCenter
– Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/lgcjo
– Google+: www.plus.google.com/114715467630138814437
- LinkedIn account: http://www.linkedin.com/company/language-generation-center-lgc-?trk=top_nav_home
# Photo Gallery:Photo section of LGC’s facebook page. More photos are posted there. Learn German, Arabic, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, or Greek in one center in Amman, Jordan – The Language Generation Center (LGC) تعلم اللغة الألمانية أو العربية أو الإنجليزية أو الفرنسية أو الإيطالية أو الروسية أو الإسبانية أو الليتوانية أو اليونانية في مركز واحد في عمان ، الأردن، مركز جيل اللغات