- From the establishment of my Blog at 05/05/2007 – 31/12/2011, I had: ~23,000 views.
- From 1/1/2012 – 31/12/2012, I had:~89,000 views (Total = 112,000).
From 1/1/2013 – 31/12/2013, I had:
- My Blog had reached the quarter million views three days ago. At the time of writing this post, my Blog has total views of:
What was the time required for my Blog to break the quarter million views? Here is it calculated using Micosoft Excel:
Will I break the half million views next year? If not, when? It will depend on the qaulity and quantity of what I will publish. Will my traveling to Germany give me interesting ideas and topics to share with the world? I highly think so! But will I be more interested in Blogging? Who knows!
You can see also:
- Statistics of the Blog of Moa’bite for the Year 2012: ~89,000 views
- Blog of Moa’bite Statistics for the Year 2011
For the detailed 2013 report:
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 140,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 6 days for that many people to see it.